In the next few days I will share some questions to ponder. There are no right or wrong answers. There are your answers. That’s all. The important thing is that you give them some time and thought.
And sometimes asking the right questions is already the answer.
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Please share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. I will post more questions over the next few days.