I just met Vincent Genna and like what he does. It is very much in line with what I believe and teach. Therefore I will post it here over the next few weeks but if you prefer you can go directly to his blog too. It is http://www.vincentgenna.com Here is your first exercise for week [...]
Posts Tagged ‘beliefs’
“If you are going to think anyway, why not think big?” – Donald Trump, US Real Estate Billionaire Isn’t it true that we are constantly thinking? Whether we want to or not, thoughts flow through our mind day and night. We are not in control of that but we are in control of which thoughts [...]
I know it’s hard to stay positive when we are surrounded with so much negativity: rising unemployment, falling revenues and hardship dominate the daily headlines worldwide. But it is exactly now that we need to focus on the positive and turn bad news into good news.
Do you ever get distracted?
Do you ever mean to do one thing and then find yourself doing another?
Do you ever lack concentration?
If you can say no to any of the above – CONGRATULATIONS! You are fairly unique and I would love to find out how you do it.
“It is not impossibilities that fill us with deepest despair, but possibilities that we have failed to realize.” – Robert Mallet, Poet Only a tiny percentage of the world unleashes the full potential in their life. Statistics say it’s 2% or 3%, which is a very small minority. What do the other 97% do? What [...]